Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's called REALITY tv? Woz on DTWS

I know. I know. I'm NOT a Dancing With The Stars fan, either. (Or an Idol fan. Or a fan of dueling pianos. Sometimes I think you learn more about what I don't like from Loueyville than what I do like. Am I a Negative Nancy??)

Bear with me. I AM making a Loueyville connection here (sorta).

Apparently tonight, Dancing With the Stars announced their new line-up of... stars (that word is used loosely, I think), and this season includes the coolest guest ever, and Lou's favorite IdeaFestival 2007 speaker: Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple. (See... sorta Louisville news)

My first computer was a MacIntosh, but the only Apple thing I own now is my U2 edition video iPod. Still. Lou [hearts] Woz. I can't help it. Loved him at IdeaFestivel. Loved seeing him sometimes when I'd flip through channels and catch him on that Kathy Griffith Bravo show. I'd date him. Heck yes I would. (And not for the money, cynics.)

Anyhoo. I think this is one of the loveliest reality program celebrity choices ever just because I can't, in my WILDEST dreams, imagine Woz doing the mambo. You bet I'll be YouTubing it after the fact.

What? You thought this would make me want to watch? Silly.

No comments: