Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Newy-ville!! Soft Publishing of New Look

Mama's never been known for her patience. I just had a great meeting today with John Wurth of Hatch Creative. Thanks to John and his recession-friendly pricing, Mama has a brand new logo. Or as I told him, "It's not a NEW logo. It's a LOGO!!"

I was going to try to hold out for another week-- our blog birthday is May 27-- before debuting the new look, but I couldn't help but rush home and futz around with stuff and now that I have it just like I want it....

So, whaddaya think??? Isn't she PURTY? I just love, love, love the logo. And I just loved, loved, loved working with John at Hatch. Bless his little heart, I wrote him a letter that was basically caveman-ese: "Me want acorn. Me want cute. Me want retro-ish. Me want perky. Me want cheap." And viola!!! A cute, retro-ish, perky acorn with way more character than I ever envisioned. Heavens to Betsy, I'm pleased. (I'm doing a little happy dance in my chair right now).

So, early happy birthday to Lou!! We'll be a-tweakin' over the next week, but enjoy the new look now.

And Hatch's "Pay What You Feel" pricing lasts only til July 1st, so hop on it! According to their site: "From now until July 1st, we’re letting you tell us what you are willing to spend on our services, whether it be redesigning your website, creating a new brochure, designing a print ad, product photography, or setting your company up on Facebook or Twitter." Love them, love them, love them!! Good Loueyvillagers!

4 comments:

Roman said...

All I can say is that it's NUTASTIC so far!!! ;) Just don't scratch it in public! Hehe.

jacque4u2c said...

Just luv it!!!! It looks great!

Lolo said...

Really cute and everything you ordered!

Lolo said...

Oh wait! Editing geek comment: the slogan doesn't needs its comma. "Neither here nor there" is correct AND it looks snazzier!