Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Waterfront Wednesday: Audra Mae is opening??

I have been so remiss... tomorrow is Waterfront Wednesday, and it's a damned good one.  You know if Audra Mae is the OPENING act, it's going to be good.  I'm not a "fan" of any of the three bands, but I've heard Audra Mae's music on WFPK, and I've loved-- LOVED-- everything I've heard.  (I'm sure she hates this, but I will say it anyway:  She's Judy Garland's grand-niece. What a cool fun fact!)

The headliner is These American States.  Again, not a "fan," but I've loved what I've heard.  And their Lollapalooza show got awesome reviews.

Between the two is the Dan Mangan band.  From Canada.  A big ol' question mark.

But if the weather is as nice as it was today...

You know how much Mama loves her some Waterfront Wednesdays... this could be the best one of the year!  Hope to see you there.

No comments: